I have just completed an MSc in e-Learning (Interactive Teaching Technologies) for which I was awarded a ‘Pass with Distinction’ and the Microsoft award for excellence.
The course enables me to:
· Develop strategies to enhance the learning experiences of remote/virtual learners, using appropriate motivational and interactive techniques;
· Enhance practitioner-authoring skills through interactive and collaborative explorations of teaching technologies and associated design tools;
· Critically examine the learning processes of students and evolving frameworks and structures for e-Learning;
· Appraise the current needs, cultures and trends in corporate and academic online education;
· Design and appraise modern online applications requiring dynamic interfaces to facilitate and enhance learning;
· Design, negotiate and manage systems of instruction that accommodate a diversity of learning styles
· Critically evaluate the e-Learning industry and the demands of online education.
University of Ulster online prospectus description here.